Gizlilik politikası (MAY 13, 2017)
1. REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the date remains unchanged after you have clicked the "refresh" button on your browser, you may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the policy. A changed last modified datesindicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Visitors to our sites and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with us. Depending upon your level of interaction, we will collect different information about you. The type of information collected is as follows:
- Members: Members are those users who subscribe to our services will be prompted to provide their name, their address, their age, their phone number, their e-mail address, and any other necessary billing information.
- Visitors: Visitors are visitors to the site who never enter into any active data collection pages. Any information gathered from Visitors is also gathered from Members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP addresses and referral URLs.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
Active Collection – we collect information from you when you complete registration forms to sign up for your membership on our Site. Locations for such collection are on clearly marked registration pages. Such pages will ask for active entry of information, and such pages will not be disguised. We reserve the right to add additional information collection portals at any time, but will never create information collection portals that are not clearly disclosed to the user.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The primary use for your information is to provide you with services you have requested and/or paid for. We do not provide your information to any third parties, additionally, we do not use your information for statistical purposes. We do intend to and reserve the right to use any and all of your information in order to contact existing users and previous users. Such uses may include e-mails to prior customers inviting them to return to the site and to re-establish a business relationship with us. We will also use your information to e-mail customers for help with support issues, including anticipating support issues that existing customers or past customers my encounter. We generally will use your information for the purposes for which you specifically provide it, for example, to ensure payment for subscription services.
5. SPECIAL CASES
It is our policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information about Visitors or Members, or information regarding your use of the Services or Websites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
- To operate our Services properly;
- To protect ourselves, our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders or, writs.
- We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- In the event of a civil suit, we will resist the production of any information required. Nevertheless, if we are ordered to provide such information by a judge, we will not appeal such a decision unless there is (in our sole discretion) a compelling reason to do so. Compelling reasons shall only include reasons that are reasonably calculated to benefit us.
- We will not provide any information to reporters or journalists, nor anyone else unless we are served with a lawful court order requiring us to provide such information to a third party.
6. PUBLIC FORUMS, MEMBER DIRECTORIES
Our site makes chat rooms, message boards, forums, and/or newsgroups available to its users. You will not be required to provide personal information in order to use these services, however, please remember that any information you may disclose in our Member Directory, or other public areas of our Website or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. We specifically disclaim any liability for use, misuse, or consequences of any information that you may voluntarily choose to post in any public areas.
Any information provided in a user profile, member directory, or other related service should be considered to be public information. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that you provide in any such forum or medium.
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.